Identifying Self-Refuting Claims (2/3) - Today's Christian Videos
Embed emorawr 3131 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 One of the most useful techniques in effectively defending Christianity is to find the weak points that are found in the assertions of critics. Identifying self-refuting claims is often the easiest and most effective way of finding faults within any argument, but when it comes to apologetics a person also wants to be able to identify self-refuting claims in a gentle manner that would not cause the critic to be completely closed off from the stance that they are arguing against.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.