Identifying Self-Refuting Claims (2/3) - Today's Christian Videos
Embed emorawr 3098 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 One of the most useful techniques in effectively defending Christianity is to find the weak points that are found in the assertions of critics. Identifying self-refuting claims is often the easiest and most effective way of finding faults within any argument, but when it comes to apologetics a person also wants to be able to identify self-refuting claims in a gentle manner that would not cause the critic to be completely closed off from the stance that they are arguing against.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Josh Groban and Celine Dion Sing A Heavenly Duet Of ‘The Prayer’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.