Wreath - Ministry Videos
Embed barbourpublishing 219 views 2011-11-02T11:49:31 What do you do when you’re too young to be on your own but have no one to turn to? Sixteen-year-old Wreath Willis makes a list: Find a place to live. Buy cheap food. Finish high school. Get a job. Go to college. Now she’s finishing high school by day and squatting in a junkyard by night, flying below the authorities’ radar while she makes a few awkward friends and searches for an illusory “good life.” But when a teacher grows too suspicious, Wreath is afraid she’ll have to move on before she graduates. Could it be this was a good life?
More Ministry Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Sings 'Amazing Grace' and She Sounds Like a Chorus of AngelsMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- This Comedian Is Used To Laughs. But Opening Up About His Depression Is Getting Hi...Inspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s New Video For Baptism Song ‘Something In The Water’ Will Have Y...Music Videos
- These Adorable Triplets Are About To Brighten Your Day! How Precious Is THIS!Cute Videos
- This Mother-Son Dance Is BEYOND Amazing. But This Mom's Big Secret Makes It Even B...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.