Wreath - Ministry Videos
Embed barbourpublishing 288 views 2011-11-02T11:49:31 What do you do when you’re too young to be on your own but have no one to turn to? Sixteen-year-old Wreath Willis makes a list: Find a place to live. Buy cheap food. Finish high school. Get a job. Go to college. Now she’s finishing high school by day and squatting in a junkyard by night, flying below the authorities’ radar while she makes a few awkward friends and searches for an illusory “good life.” But when a teacher grows too suspicious, Wreath is afraid she’ll have to move on before she graduates. Could it be this was a good life?
More Ministry Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- 27-Year-Old’s Breathtaking Performance Of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You GoosebumpsMusic Videos
- Teens Win Talent Show With Impressive Drum Line RoutineMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- Kari Jobe Inspires With Brand New Song ‘Keeper Of My Heart’Music Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- Danny Gokey Shares Heartbreaking Inspiration Behind ‘Tell Your Heart To Beat Again...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.