Wreath - Ministry Videos
Embed barbourpublishing 312 views 2011-11-02T11:49:31 What do you do when you’re too young to be on your own but have no one to turn to? Sixteen-year-old Wreath Willis makes a list: Find a place to live. Buy cheap food. Finish high school. Get a job. Go to college. Now she’s finishing high school by day and squatting in a junkyard by night, flying below the authorities’ radar while she makes a few awkward friends and searches for an illusory “good life.” But when a teacher grows too suspicious, Wreath is afraid she’ll have to move on before she graduates. Could it be this was a good life?
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.