Wreath - Ministry Videos
Embed barbourpublishing 303 views 2011-11-02T11:49:31 What do you do when you’re too young to be on your own but have no one to turn to? Sixteen-year-old Wreath Willis makes a list: Find a place to live. Buy cheap food. Finish high school. Get a job. Go to college. Now she’s finishing high school by day and squatting in a junkyard by night, flying below the authorities’ radar while she makes a few awkward friends and searches for an illusory “good life.” But when a teacher grows too suspicious, Wreath is afraid she’ll have to move on before she graduates. Could it be this was a good life?
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Breathtaking Russian Synchronized Skating RoutineMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.