How to Be a Hero: Have a Family Routine - Ministry Videos
Embed joshmcdowellministry 409 views 2011-10-04T11:19:27 What can we do to impact our children? You know what my kids tell me now? “Daddy, family routine — having a routine in the family that we follow.” For example, my children always knew that when I was home I went to bed with them.
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Stands Up In Church And Begs To Be AdoptedInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Jeremy Camp - We Are The DreamersMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.