Glimpse of the Gimp - A Poem By C. Michael Gambrell - Inspirational Videos
Sometimes, no matter how hard we are trying, we can never connect with people. I wrote this poem as a plea to understand this failing about myself. From family to friends, I have always fallen short of understanding what it is that I have done to repel people, but regardless of the bitterness that ensues, I must not let it destroy me...
With that said, I hope that you enjoy this poem, it is my first video poem. The quality will get better. If you like it, please share it. It is also available in print in my new book, "Random Journeys -- Volume I". For more information, you can click the link in this description.
More videos from this user
- Book Trailer - Random Journeys55 views
Recommended for you
- You’ll Come ALIVE With This Powerful CentricWorship Hit –...centricworship00:04:476,882 views
- Building A Family Legacydrjamesdobson00:01:401,548 views
- VeggieTales Teams Up With Country Star Kellie Pickler For...bigidea00:01:017,480 views
- God Is Real-A Rescue Storykatyelizabeth00:08:19200,690 views
- It’s Back To School And These Parents Are SUPER Excited. ...sharethemessage00:02:1352,320 views
- This Adorable 2-Year-Old Knows How To Praise God! At 1:05...ourprecioussavior00:02:0066,349 views
- Miel San Marcosalanhern00:03:51665 views
- Only Two Religions, New from Peter Jonesdtheriault00:02:00885 views