Glimpse of the Gimp - A Poem By C. Michael Gambrell - Inspirational Videos
Sometimes, no matter how hard we are trying, we can never connect with people. I wrote this poem as a plea to understand this failing about myself. From family to friends, I have always fallen short of understanding what it is that I have done to repel people, but regardless of the bitterness that ensues, I must not let it destroy me...
With that said, I hope that you enjoy this poem, it is my first video poem. The quality will get better. If you like it, please share it. It is also available in print in my new book, "Random Journeys -- Volume I". For more information, you can click the link in this description.
More videos from this user
- Book Trailer - Random Journeys35 views
Recommended for you
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Musi...steven-curtis-chapman00:05:0614,487 views
- iBelieve.com: Spiritual Whitespace: Finding Hope after Tr...ibelievedotcom00:03:532,131 views
- Get Funky with ALL-New VeggieTales DVD Starring Brooklyn ...gracehillmedia00:00:38281 views
- This Popstar Has A Song That Every Woman NEEDS To Hear – ...vids2inspire13,736 views
- The Sanctifier 5000 - HILARIOUS Short Filmbartandtricia00:07:29108 views
- Your Heart Will Explode After This ADORABLE Daddy-Daughte...yabbadabbadoo66,033 views
- Envuelveme -Live- (Jose Lizardo Ft. Rocio Crooke)joselizardo800:10:30326 views
- One Inspiring Man Tells What Being Thankful REALLY Meansjaminsermons8,336 views