Glimpse of the Gimp - A Poem By C. Michael Gambrell - Inspirational Videos
Sometimes, no matter how hard we are trying, we can never connect with people. I wrote this poem as a plea to understand this failing about myself. From family to friends, I have always fallen short of understanding what it is that I have done to repel people, but regardless of the bitterness that ensues, I must not let it destroy me...
With that said, I hope that you enjoy this poem, it is my first video poem. The quality will get better. If you like it, please share it. It is also available in print in my new book, "Random Journeys -- Volume I". For more information, you can click the link in this description.
More videos from this user
- Book Trailer - Random Journeys55 views
Recommended for you
- Tenth Avenue North - No Man Is An Island - Music Videotenth-avenue-north00:04:082,605 views
- Why We Titheim-blessed00:06:00212 views
- Get Ready To Sing HALLELUJAH With This Modern Day Take On...gracehillmedia00:01:5113,230 views
- God Is Real-A Rescue Storykatyelizabeth00:08:19218,607 views
- Birth Day VS. Birth Night! (Modern Marriage Moments)modernmarriagemoment00:01:442,141 views
- This Adorable 2-Year-Old Knows How To Praise God! At 1:05...ourprecioussavior00:02:0068,606 views
- El Efecto Del Padrethefathereffect00:14:58517 views
- Good News (Scripture Video)pilgrimspathway00:02:07169 views