Glimpse of the Gimp - A Poem By C. Michael Gambrell - Inspirational Videos
Sometimes, no matter how hard we are trying, we can never connect with people. I wrote this poem as a plea to understand this failing about myself. From family to friends, I have always fallen short of understanding what it is that I have done to repel people, but regardless of the bitterness that ensues, I must not let it destroy me...
With that said, I hope that you enjoy this poem, it is my first video poem. The quality will get better. If you like it, please share it. It is also available in print in my new book, "Random Journeys -- Volume I". For more information, you can click the link in this description.
More videos from this user
- Book Trailer - Random Journeys10 views
Recommended for you
- Building 429 - Bonfire - Music Videobuilding-42900:03:352,510 views
- When You See What Caused This Transformation, You'll Cry.anberlin_fan253,604 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: Flood of Controversy: Inside the Spe...crosswalkmovies00:05:373,457 views
- 3-Year-Old's Loving Gift for Young Cancer Patients Will M...inspiredfaith30,006 views
- Bob Smiley on his favorite jobcomedian00:01:2112,444 views
- Adorable Baby Does the Funniest Thing While Watching TVkidsarecute00:00:2354,772 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:472,595 views
- 5 Ways To Live An Extraordinary Life - With Bob Goffministry_dude4,164 views