How Gentiles and Jews Are Saved-John Piper - Today's Christian Videos
Embed scrib 5220 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Not only has Godï¿½s grace through Christ redeemed both the Jews and Gentiles, but the redemption has taken place in such a manner that neither can boast with pride about being saved. The Gentiles came late to the party, and any spiritual blessing that they have received first came through the covenant that God made with Abraham and the Israelites. The Israelites, who before Christ were able to boast because of the blessings that were solely given to them by God, can longer do so because the Lord now freely gives His grace away through the cross.
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- When This Street Performer Started Singing 'You Raise Me Up' The Whole World Stopp...Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Healing Bible Verses for You and Your FamilyInspirational Videos
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- God Wants to Talk to YOU!Ministry Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.