How Gentiles and Jews Are Saved-John Piper - Today's Christian Videos
Embed scrib 5205 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Not only has Godï¿½s grace through Christ redeemed both the Jews and Gentiles, but the redemption has taken place in such a manner that neither can boast with pride about being saved. The Gentiles came late to the party, and any spiritual blessing that they have received first came through the covenant that God made with Abraham and the Israelites. The Israelites, who before Christ were able to boast because of the blessings that were solely given to them by God, can longer do so because the Lord now freely gives His grace away through the cross.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- ‘Lift Your Head Weary Sinner (Chains)’ – New Music From CrowderMusic Videos
- Mother Finds Dog And Baby Sleeping In The Crib TogetherCute Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- iBelieve.com: Am I still saved if I can't stop struggling with the same sin? - Han...Education Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.