How Gentiles and Jews Are Saved-John Piper - Today's Christian Videos
Embed scrib 5069 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Not only has Godï¿½s grace through Christ redeemed both the Jews and Gentiles, but the redemption has taken place in such a manner that neither can boast with pride about being saved. The Gentiles came late to the party, and any spiritual blessing that they have received first came through the covenant that God made with Abraham and the Israelites. The Israelites, who before Christ were able to boast because of the blessings that were solely given to them by God, can longer do so because the Lord now freely gives His grace away through the cross.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble Pulls Talented Audience Member On Stage To DANCEMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- David Crowder Performing Here's My HeartMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Forgiveness (feat. Lecrae) [Lyrics]Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- Shout Out ‘We BELIEVE’ With This Praise-Worthy Newsboys HitMusic Videos
- LeCrae Gives All The Thanks To God After Grammy WinInspirational Videos
- Grammy Winner John Legend Sings Soul-Shaking Version Of ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.