How Gentiles and Jews Are Saved-John Piper - Today's Christian Videos
Embed scrib 5101 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Not only has Godï¿½s grace through Christ redeemed both the Jews and Gentiles, but the redemption has taken place in such a manner that neither can boast with pride about being saved. The Gentiles came late to the party, and any spiritual blessing that they have received first came through the covenant that God made with Abraham and the Israelites. The Israelites, who before Christ were able to boast because of the blessings that were solely given to them by God, can longer do so because the Lord now freely gives His grace away through the cross.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Girl Turns Every Chair With Emotional Performance Of ‘Power Of Love’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- Goofy Great Dane Doesn’t Want To Wake UpCute Videos
- Celine Dion Surprises The Canadian Tenors With EPIC DuetInspirational Videos
- Danny Gokey Shares Heartbreaking Inspiration Behind ‘Tell Your Heart To Beat Again...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.