How Gentiles and Jews Are Saved-John Piper - Today's Christian Videos
Embed scrib 5125 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Not only has Godï¿½s grace through Christ redeemed both the Jews and Gentiles, but the redemption has taken place in such a manner that neither can boast with pride about being saved. The Gentiles came late to the party, and any spiritual blessing that they have received first came through the covenant that God made with Abraham and the Israelites. The Israelites, who before Christ were able to boast because of the blessings that were solely given to them by God, can longer do so because the Lord now freely gives His grace away through the cross.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- You’ll Be Captivated When This Young Woman Sings ‘Down To The River To Pray’Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.