My Grace Is Sufficient For You - Today's Christian Videos
Embed kauaikta 1239 views 2010-10-02T01:11:50 When will I learn that I cannot do this on my own? If I overcome anything, it is with God's help - His mercy, His grace, His glory, His strength. I do not have the strength to overpower my own failings. I do not have the capacity to overcome my own weakness. I must rely on God, who is faithful and just, and who loves me and forgives me. When I am weak, it is He who gives me strength. His strong hand lifts me up. His grace is indeed sufficient for me.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Spontaneous Worship From Bethel Church Had Me Reaching For TissuesMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Soul-Stirring Rendition Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Have Your Heart Singing!Music Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.