My Grace Is Sufficient For You - Today's Christian Videos
Embed kauaikta 1216 views 2010-10-02T01:11:50 When will I learn that I cannot do this on my own? If I overcome anything, it is with God's help - His mercy, His grace, His glory, His strength. I do not have the strength to overpower my own failings. I do not have the capacity to overcome my own weakness. I must rely on God, who is faithful and just, and who loves me and forgives me. When I am weak, it is He who gives me strength. His strong hand lifts me up. His grace is indeed sufficient for me.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Skit Guys - Psalms for Lent: 1st SundayMinistry Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- Shout Out ‘We BELIEVE’ With This Praise-Worthy Newsboys HitMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.