My Grace Is Sufficient For You - Today's Christian Videos
Embed kauaikta 1260 views 2010-10-02T01:11:50 When will I learn that I cannot do this on my own? If I overcome anything, it is with God's help - His mercy, His grace, His glory, His strength. I do not have the strength to overpower my own failings. I do not have the capacity to overcome my own weakness. I must rely on God, who is faithful and just, and who loves me and forgives me. When I am weak, it is He who gives me strength. His strong hand lifts me up. His grace is indeed sufficient for me.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.