Pits or Wells (sermon, pt 4 of 4) - Sermon Videos
Embed gwjshearer 820 views 2010-10-02T01:16:09 All of our choices have lasting effects on our children, and on others. (A sermon from Genesis 12, 20, 21, 26, and 46)Throughout our lives as parents, we dig holes for our children and others we influence. Every philosophy we live by, every habit we practice, every word we speak, every act we do --whether good or bad-- digs a hole for our children. The only question is: will those holes be pits for our children to fall into, or wells for our children to drink out of?Do all you can to ensure that the holes you dig are wells. But, if you should dig a pit, hand it over to God, and let him turn it into a well.
More Sermon Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- The Key to MeeknessComedy Videos
- We Have Come Here To Worship - Christine Ostroot OriginalMusic Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.