Pits or Wells (sermon, pt 4 of 4) - Sermon Videos
Embed gwjshearer 843 views 2010-10-02T01:16:09 All of our choices have lasting effects on our children, and on others. (A sermon from Genesis 12, 20, 21, 26, and 46)Throughout our lives as parents, we dig holes for our children and others we influence. Every philosophy we live by, every habit we practice, every word we speak, every act we do --whether good or bad-- digs a hole for our children. The only question is: will those holes be pits for our children to fall into, or wells for our children to drink out of?Do all you can to ensure that the holes you dig are wells. But, if you should dig a pit, hand it over to God, and let him turn it into a well.
More Sermon Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: If Christians Prayed Ephesians 3 Like THIS, the Impact Could ...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.