Pits or Wells (sermon, pt 4 of 4) - Sermon Videos
Embed gwjshearer 830 views 2010-10-02T01:16:09 All of our choices have lasting effects on our children, and on others. (A sermon from Genesis 12, 20, 21, 26, and 46)Throughout our lives as parents, we dig holes for our children and others we influence. Every philosophy we live by, every habit we practice, every word we speak, every act we do --whether good or bad-- digs a hole for our children. The only question is: will those holes be pits for our children to fall into, or wells for our children to drink out of?Do all you can to ensure that the holes you dig are wells. But, if you should dig a pit, hand it over to God, and let him turn it into a well.
More Sermon Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- 12-Year-Old’s Whitney Houston Audition Has EVERYONE On Their Feet!Inspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Rick Warren Helps You Discover God's Dream for Your LifeMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.