Padlocking Your Mouth - Today's Christian Videos
"What ever happened to freedom of speech?" You may be one of those people who feel that to be quiet, and say nothing is to be weak. Wrong!!! In fact, that couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to the "invisible padlock" which we're speaking of. Self-control demonstrates great strength.
Helpful tips on using your new device:
Listen while your spouse is speaking, without interrupting.
Padlocking your mouth also allows time for you to pray that the situation improves, and that God guides you both in resolving the matter peacefully and quickly.
When angry, put your padlock in place, and be quiet. If your situation merits a response, wait and calmly think about exactly what you want to say after the dust has settled. This is a preventative measure in avoiding regret over words you didn't intend on saying.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Rhett Walker Band - Here's to the Onesprovidentlabelgroup00:04:104,057 views
- Simple Point Profoundly Madegodtube00:01:38408 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: Ray Liotta plays a preacher in "The ...crosswalktrailers00:02:204,585 views
- This Popstar Has A Song That Every Woman NEEDS To Hear – ...vids2inspire00:03:5272,018 views
- PREGNANCY BRAIN! (Modern Marriage Moments)modernmarriagemoment00:01:305,889 views
- Your Heart Will Explode After This ADORABLE Daddy-Daughte...yabbadabbadoo00:02:0686,197 views
- Envuelveme -Live- (Jose Lizardo Ft. Rocio Crooke)joselizardo800:10:302,407 views
- One Inspiring Man Tells What Being Thankful REALLY Meansjaminsermons00:01:0111,804 views