Padlocking Your Mouth - Today's Christian Videos
"What ever happened to freedom of speech?" You may be one of those people who feel that to be quiet, and say nothing is to be weak. Wrong!!! In fact, that couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to the "invisible padlock" which we're speaking of. Self-control demonstrates great strength.
Helpful tips on using your new device:
Listen while your spouse is speaking, without interrupting.
Padlocking your mouth also allows time for you to pray that the situation improves, and that God guides you both in resolving the matter peacefully and quickly.
When angry, put your padlock in place, and be quiet. If your situation merits a response, wait and calmly think about exactly what you want to say after the dust has settled. This is a preventative measure in avoiding regret over words you didn't intend on saying.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Come Alive (Dry Bones) featuring Lauren Daigle - Live fro...centricworship00:04:478,044 views
- Building A Family Legacydrjamesdobson00:01:401,709 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "The Maze Runner" Video Movie Reviewcrosswalkmovies00:06:112,220 views
- God Is Real-A Rescue Storykatyelizabeth00:08:19201,795 views
- It’s Back To School And These Parents Are SUPER Excited. ...sharethemessage00:02:1352,725 views
- This Adorable 2-Year-Old Knows How To Praise God! At 1:05...ourprecioussavior00:02:0066,694 views
- El Efecto Del Padrethefathereffect00:14:5838 views
- Only Two Religions, New from Peter Jonesdtheriault00:02:00911 views