Padlocking Your Mouth - Today's Christian Videos
"What ever happened to freedom of speech?" You may be one of those people who feel that to be quiet, and say nothing is to be weak. Wrong!!! In fact, that couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to the "invisible padlock" which we're speaking of. Self-control demonstrates great strength.
Helpful tips on using your new device:
Listen while your spouse is speaking, without interrupting.
Padlocking your mouth also allows time for you to pray that the situation improves, and that God guides you both in resolving the matter peacefully and quickly.
When angry, put your padlock in place, and be quiet. If your situation merits a response, wait and calmly think about exactly what you want to say after the dust has settled. This is a preventative measure in avoiding regret over words you didn't intend on saying.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- MercyMe "Shake" Story Behind The Songmercymemusic00:02:142,230 views
- Agape Love - A wonderful reminder of how much God loves y...david_krstevski00:03:426,812 views
- Behind the Scenes on NOAH – Building the Ark gracehillmedia00:04:32460 views
- He's Caught in the Freezing Cold. . .Will People Let Him ...ourprecioussavior65,566 views
- Bob Smiley on his favorite jobcomedian00:01:2110,594 views
- Adorable Baby and Awesome Dad Share their Hilarious Worko...kidsarecute00:01:3455,234 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:472,177 views
- 5 Ways To Live An Extraordinary Life - With Bob Goffministry_dude2,877 views