Padlocking Your Mouth - Today's Christian Videos
"What ever happened to freedom of speech?" You may be one of those people who feel that to be quiet, and say nothing is to be weak. Wrong!!! In fact, that couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to the "invisible padlock" which we're speaking of. Self-control demonstrates great strength.
Helpful tips on using your new device:
Listen while your spouse is speaking, without interrupting.
Padlocking your mouth also allows time for you to pray that the situation improves, and that God guides you both in resolving the matter peacefully and quickly.
When angry, put your padlock in place, and be quiet. If your situation merits a response, wait and calmly think about exactly what you want to say after the dust has settled. This is a preventative measure in avoiding regret over words you didn't intend on saying.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- New Hope Oahu - "We Live" Lyric Videodreamrecords00:03:413,301 views
- iBelieve.com: Spiritual Whitespace: Finding Hope after Tr...ibelievedotcom00:03:536,293 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: New Bethany Hamilton featurette for ...crosswalktrailers00:03:396,383 views
- This Popstar Has A Song That Every Woman NEEDS To Hear – ...vids2inspire00:03:5265,868 views
- PREGNANCY BRAIN! (Modern Marriage Moments)modernmarriagemoment00:01:303,042 views
- Your Heart Will Explode After This ADORABLE Daddy-Daughte...yabbadabbadoo00:02:0682,993 views
- Envuelveme -Live- (Jose Lizardo Ft. Rocio Crooke)joselizardo800:10:301,790 views
- One Inspiring Man Tells What Being Thankful REALLY Meansjaminsermons00:01:0110,771 views