Padlocking Your Mouth - Today's Christian Videos
"What ever happened to freedom of speech?" You may be one of those people who feel that to be quiet, and say nothing is to be weak. Wrong!!! In fact, that couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to the "invisible padlock" which we're speaking of. Self-control demonstrates great strength.
Helpful tips on using your new device:
Listen while your spouse is speaking, without interrupting.
Padlocking your mouth also allows time for you to pray that the situation improves, and that God guides you both in resolving the matter peacefully and quickly.
When angry, put your padlock in place, and be quiet. If your situation merits a response, wait and calmly think about exactly what you want to say after the dust has settled. This is a preventative measure in avoiding regret over words you didn't intend on saying.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Christmas Is Coming - Jason Gray - Official Lyric Videojason-gray00:03:445,887 views
- BETHANY HAMILTON - PURPOSE FILM PROFILEpurposefilm00:01:422,395 views
- Max Lucado's The Christmas Candleecholightstudios00:02:477,347 views
- Dancing Traffic Cop Will Make You Stop and Smileuntilweflyaway00:02:1121,861 views
- Bob Smiley DVD filming is interruptedcomedian00:00:487,534 views
- A 5 Year-Old Genius Will Blow You Away With His Knowledgekidsarecute00:04:5490,986 views
- Que Tal Sijamesgrocho00:01:39549 views
- He Has Sent Redemptionanberlin_fan00:03:342,108 views