Padlocking Your Mouth - Today's Christian Videos
"What ever happened to freedom of speech?" You may be one of those people who feel that to be quiet, and say nothing is to be weak. Wrong!!! In fact, that couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to the "invisible padlock" which we're speaking of. Self-control demonstrates great strength.
Helpful tips on using your new device:
Listen while your spouse is speaking, without interrupting.
Padlocking your mouth also allows time for you to pray that the situation improves, and that God guides you both in resolving the matter peacefully and quickly.
When angry, put your padlock in place, and be quiet. If your situation merits a response, wait and calmly think about exactly what you want to say after the dust has settled. This is a preventative measure in avoiding regret over words you didn't intend on saying.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Musi...steven-curtis-chapman00:05:069,399 views
- iBelieve.com: Spiritual Whitespace: Finding Hope after Tr...ibelievedotcom00:03:531,557 views
- Get Funky with ALL-New VeggieTales DVD Starring Brooklyn ...gracehillmedia00:00:3894 views
- This Popstar Has A Song That Every Woman NEEDS To Hear – ...vids2inspire13,194 views
- She May Not Be Able To Speak Human Yet. But She Nailed Do...kidsarecute12,833 views
- Your Heart Will Explode After This ADORABLE Daddy-Daughte...yabbadabbadoo65,186 views
- Envuelveme -Live- (Jose Lizardo Ft. Rocio Crooke)joselizardo800:10:30281 views
- One Inspiring Man Tells What Being Thankful REALLY Meansjaminsermons8,259 views