Padlocking Your Mouth - Today's Christian Videos
"What ever happened to freedom of speech?" You may be one of those people who feel that to be quiet, and say nothing is to be weak. Wrong!!! In fact, that couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to the "invisible padlock" which we're speaking of. Self-control demonstrates great strength.
Helpful tips on using your new device:
Listen while your spouse is speaking, without interrupting.
Padlocking your mouth also allows time for you to pray that the situation improves, and that God guides you both in resolving the matter peacefully and quickly.
When angry, put your padlock in place, and be quiet. If your situation merits a response, wait and calmly think about exactly what you want to say after the dust has settled. This is a preventative measure in avoiding regret over words you didn't intend on saying.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- These Talented Girls Just 'Floored' Me With Their Song!theremix12,692 views
- On the Other Side of Somethingcompassionthatcompels00:03:242,230 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "Captain America: The Winter Soldier...crosswalkmovies00:07:148,402 views
- Kidnapped 9-Year-Old Found Strength Through Gospel Songinspiredfaith1,721 views
- You'll Laugh at What Their Preacher Said at The Altaruntilweflyaway15,759 views
- World's Cutest Frog Will Leave You Saying 'AWW'neids22,332 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:475,329 views
- Steal Their Heartsthe-neverclaim00:02:4516,259 views