Padlocking Your Mouth - Today's Christian Videos
"What ever happened to freedom of speech?" You may be one of those people who feel that to be quiet, and say nothing is to be weak. Wrong!!! In fact, that couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to the "invisible padlock" which we're speaking of. Self-control demonstrates great strength.
Helpful tips on using your new device:
Listen while your spouse is speaking, without interrupting.
Padlocking your mouth also allows time for you to pray that the situation improves, and that God guides you both in resolving the matter peacefully and quickly.
When angry, put your padlock in place, and be quiet. If your situation merits a response, wait and calmly think about exactly what you want to say after the dust has settled. This is a preventative measure in avoiding regret over words you didn't intend on saying.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Kingdom - Carry On (Official Lyric Video)dreamrecords00:03:423,428 views
- Skit Guys - Lord, I Need Youskitguys00:03:262,960 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "Captain America: The Winter Soldier...crosswalkmovies00:07:146,336 views
- Wait Until You See What Caused This Girl to Literally Col...patrioticpat66,189 views
- Hilarious Tale of Two Grannies and Their First Flightneids87,711 views
- World's Cutest Frog Will Leave You Saying 'AWW'neids17,525 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:474,644 views
- Steal Their Heartsthe-neverclaim00:02:4514,401 views