Padlocking Your Mouth - Today's Christian Videos
"What ever happened to freedom of speech?" You may be one of those people who feel that to be quiet, and say nothing is to be weak. Wrong!!! In fact, that couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to the "invisible padlock" which we're speaking of. Self-control demonstrates great strength.
Helpful tips on using your new device:
Listen while your spouse is speaking, without interrupting.
Padlocking your mouth also allows time for you to pray that the situation improves, and that God guides you both in resolving the matter peacefully and quickly.
When angry, put your padlock in place, and be quiet. If your situation merits a response, wait and calmly think about exactly what you want to say after the dust has settled. This is a preventative measure in avoiding regret over words you didn't intend on saying.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Chris Tomlin - How Great Is Our God (World Edition) chris-tomlin00:06:168,719 views
- On the Ground in Oklahoma - You Can Help!samaritanspurse00:00:51176 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "Star Trek Into Darkness" Movie Revi...crosswalkmovies00:05:495,143 views
- Little Girl With Autism Has an Amazing God-Given Voicejoylights00:05:1425,036 views
- Christian Dads Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birt...neids00:03:24123,208 views
- Kitty and Baby Cuddle SO Sweetly Together - Double the Cu...iluvanimals00:00:5761,156 views
- Yanira Rodríguez - Recibe Sanidadenlacemusical00:04:12850 views
- Dr. Tony Evans - 560 WFIL Pastor Appreciation Breakfast P...560wfil00:48:11909 views