Decrees of Love (Part I) - Music Videos
Embed oslcnorge 1638 views 2010-10-02T00:58:46 The "Sing & Ring" Youth Choir of Our Saviour's Lutheran Church (Norge, VA) presents their celebration of the 10 Commandments performed on Mothers' Day (May 10th) 2009. The Music Minster and choir director is Mrs. Gigi Paddock. The Part One video shows the first five songs performed--one each from Zimbabwe, Israel, France, Hawaii and China. Part II will include songs from Ireland, Germany, United States, Carribean Islands, and Mexico.
More Music Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Breathtaking Russian Synchronized Skating RoutineMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.