You Are Good - Nichole Nordeman and Erin ODonnell - Music Videos
Embed bobmarshall 4548 views 2010-10-02T01:00:23 This is from a wonderful compilation CD called "Sing Over Me (Worship Songs and Lullabies)". It contains songs sung by Nichole Nordeman, Janna Long (Avalon), Bethany Dillon, Erin O'Donnell, and Christy Nockels (Watermark). While the background music is somewhat of a lullaby style, the lyrics are for adults, and the music is just as appealing to adults as to babies. After all, my youngest child is 25, so I'm way beyond my lullaby days, but I still enjoy the music. The CD includes some popular worship songs ("How Great Is Our God", "Here I Am To Worship", "Lord You Have My Heart", "We Fall Down", etc, plus some new songs written by the singers on the album. This one is called "You Are Good", written by Nichole Nordeman. The style of this song is perhaps a little bit more lullabyish than other songs on the CD, but it's pretty representative. The CD also makes a great gift for new mothers. (Geez, it sounds like I'm making an infomercial!) Anyway, if you like this song check out the CD.
More Music Videos
- When This Street Performer Started Singing 'You Raise Me Up' The Whole World Stopp...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Healing Bible Verses for You and Your FamilyInspirational Videos
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Bob Smiley on MarriageComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- God Wants to Talk to YOU!Ministry Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Navy Brothers Welcome Bride Into Family With Surprise Ending To Arch Of SwordsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.