The TOM RANKEY Born Again Testimony: Freed From My Addictions! Part 1 of 4 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2332 views 2010-10-01T23:12:40 Tom Rankey took alcohol and drugs to feel better about life. His friends did the same. Marriage came along and he was off the drugs and heavy drinking for years. It was after the untimely death of his brother that something happened, and Tom became addicted to not only alcohol, but now cocaine. That stripped him of about everything. The only time he was free from his addictions was when he was in prison.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Josh Groban and Celine Dion Sing A Heavenly Duet Of ‘The Prayer’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.