HIGHER CALLING HIGHER PLACE: Nona Wright 2 of 4 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2475 views 2010-10-01T23:15:28 Nona was going to kill her husband! She refused to take any more abuse from him. But what would bring her to do such a thing? Nona had been brought up in Chicago. Her father worked hard and provided well for the family of six. But her mother developed a chronic addiction to alcohol, which Nona tried to keep from her classmates. Her father began to stay away from home, spending more time with other women, while the family became fragmented. Nona essentially became the caregiver for her mother, until marriage came along. In the beginning, her marriage was fulfilling. Her husband had a good job, and Nona worked as well. They had money to do as they pleased. Because they could afford it, they became recreational users of cocaine. Over time however, her husband became addicted, and it turned him into someone Nona was prepared to murder because of his abuse to her. Throughout the trials Nona faced, she developed a special love for God that is truly precious, and she shares some insights about God that are priceless to those who have ears to hear.
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.