In Memory of Frank Hayes - Music Videos
In Memory of Frank Hayes. Frank was a true friend. His voice was a gift that he freely shared as can be heard in this video.
Sign the guestbook for Frank here:
His obituary is as follows:
Frank Edward Hayes Sr., 65, Stewartsville, died Sunday, Sept. 3, 2007, after a courageous battle with prostate cancer.
He was born Aug. 19, 1942, in Caruthersville, Mo., to Rev. Boston Frank Hayes and James Ella Hayes.
Frank started singing at the early age of three and grew up in a family filled with musical talent. His lifetime dream was to make it big in the music industry. In the early 60s, he left home and moved to California to pursue a career in music.
His accomplishments in California included background vocals for the Isley Bros, Leon Russell and Albert Collins, as well as singing with the groups Toto, the Younghearts, and Sly and the Family Stone. He also was a regular on the Gong Show, which aired back in the 70s.
Frank ended his secular music pursuit in the early 80s, and upon his rededication to Christ, reverted back to his gospel roots. He was worship leader at Lighthouse Cathedral, Evangelistic Church of God and Christ, and Alta Loma Assembly of God, all in California. He was worship leader at the Liberty Assembly of God, Liberty, Mo., and assisted with worship at Grace Fellowship, Cameron, Mo., where he currently attended church.
His music and anointing truly blessed a multitude of people throughout his life, and will continue to be an inspiration to many people in the music industry.
Frank moved back to Missouri in the late 80s and was employed at Sonny Hill Motors, Platte City, Mo.; Double J and Son Industries, St Joseph; and Snorkel, Elwood, Kan.
Frank fought a courageous battle with prostate cancer for nine years and was truly an inspiration to everyone he met. He leaves behind a myriad of friends, as well as, his family wh
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- What's The Big Deal About Church? - Pastor Jay Haizlipasking7900:01:281,864 views
- Christmas and John 3:16 - Pastor Jay Haizlipasking7900:01:571,924 views
- The Greatest Gift Ever - Christian Hosoiasking7900:01:362,035 views
- What Does Christmas Mean To You? by Brian Sumnerasking7900:01:522,368 views
- Brian Sumner Shares the Gospelasking7900:20:231,895 views
- Chris Jones of Call to Gloryasking7900:05:262,300 views
- Frank Hayes Gospel Praise and Worship Singerasking7900:08:502,880 views
- Frank Hayes Final Messageasking7900:06:272,858 views
- Frank Hayes - Thank You for Loving Measking7900:06:032,737 views
- Chris Jones Testimony Part 1 of 2asking7900:07:442,400 views
- Chris Jones Testimony Part 2 of 2asking7900:04:142,294 views
- Call To Glory - Trinityasking7900:04:192,279 views
- New Hope Oahu - "We Live" Lyric Videodreamrecords00:03:413,158 views
- iBelieve.com: Spiritual Whitespace: Finding Hope after Tr...ibelievedotcom00:03:536,260 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: New Bethany Hamilton featurette for ...crosswalktrailers00:03:396,249 views
- This Popstar Has A Song That Every Woman NEEDS To Hear – ...vids2inspire00:03:5265,709 views
- PREGNANCY BRAIN! (Modern Marriage Moments)modernmarriagemoment00:01:302,907 views
- Your Heart Will Explode After This ADORABLE Daddy-Daughte...yabbadabbadoo00:02:0682,931 views
- Envuelveme -Live- (Jose Lizardo Ft. Rocio Crooke)joselizardo800:10:301,785 views
- One Inspiring Man Tells What Being Thankful REALLY Meansjaminsermons00:01:0110,751 views