Criminalzation of "Hate" Speeches - Today's Christian Videos
Embed crm1 2925 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 There are already laws against "hate" speeches, these are laws against slander, libel, and the defamation of character. But the ultimate weapon against these is truth. The criminalization of hate speech would be judged in a subjective way, allowing people to be accused and convicted of hate speeches even when they do not mean for their honest opinions to be those of hatred.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- 12-Year-Old’s Whitney Houston Audition Has EVERYONE On Their Feet!Inspirational Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.