GN Commentary: Play Ball: A-Rod or A-Fraud? - February 23, 2009 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed beyondtoday 1865 views 2010-10-02T00:29:26 Why do players feel that have to "cheat" and lie in order to succeed in baseball or any sport, for that matter?Â Is it really satisfying to win when you have an unfair advantage?Â Have you ever won some contest by cheating?Â You know in your heart it wasn't a true victory.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.