ASK - BELIEVE - RECEIVE: Part 1 of 2 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 3642 views 2010-10-02T00:33:42 Florence Bohner received the shock of her life when her husband wanted a divorce. With six children at home to care for and no money to live on, it became devastating for her. There were times when she could hardly force herself to get out of bed. Emotions of fear, loneliness, hate, and bitterness would rise up and nearly incapacitate her. Bouts of depression became routine. As the bank foreclosed on her house, Florence was confronted by a Christian who challenged her to ASK and BELIEVE to RECEIVE. Such a thing was totally foreign to her. What happened after that opened Florences eyes to a God she had never known, and the power that He has to help in our time of trouble. In the Bible Jesus spoke these words:Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, Be removed and be cast into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them as given in Mark 11:22-24. Anyone can ask God for whatever. Asking is just the first half of answered prayer. Trusting (believing) that God is going to answer our prayer however He determines it needs to be answered is the difference oftentimes of never receiving ANYTHING from the Lord by just asking and leaving it at that,or watching God do the IMPOSSIBLE! (In our minds it may seem impossible. To God, nothing is impossible) The second half of praying that moves God more times than not is ACTIVELY TRUSTING that He is going to answer what we ask Him for and providing we really NEED what we are asking Him for. Mark 11:22-24 is not a formula for getting out of God what we always WANT. But if we have a true NEED, it IS the guidelines we want to stick with and keep persisting with.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Change Me God - REILLY (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.