He's Just Waiting Right There - Ministry Videos
Embed joyfulheartsministry 2588 views 2010-10-02T00:33:22 This powerful song was written by Shana Woodral at age 16. We thank her for giving us permission to record and use this God given talent in our ministry. Singing for folks in the nursing homes helps humble us and realize how little control we have of the events in our lives.We would also like to thank Bobbie Jo Goff for allowing us to use her photos to represent sickness and the overcoming power of prayer. She has survived an unheard of 10 years on dialysis. May God Bless you all! Joyful Hearts.
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Lauren Daigle - FirstMusic Videos
- I'm HereSermon Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- How Great Is Our God by Promise KeepersMusic Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.