He's Just Waiting Right There - Ministry Videos
Embed joyfulheartsministry 2574 views 2010-10-02T00:33:22 This powerful song was written by Shana Woodral at age 16. We thank her for giving us permission to record and use this God given talent in our ministry. Singing for folks in the nursing homes helps humble us and realize how little control we have of the events in our lives.We would also like to thank Bobbie Jo Goff for allowing us to use her photos to represent sickness and the overcoming power of prayer. She has survived an unheard of 10 years on dialysis. May God Bless you all! Joyful Hearts.
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho and Peter Hollens Sing Beautiful A Cappella ‘Hallelujah’ DuetMusic Videos
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.