Should we reject the gospels because they are biased - Today's Christian Videos
Embed objektivonemusic 3146 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Many people demand extrabiblical evidence for the Resurrection of Christ. They say that the Biblical accounts (in particular, the gospels) are biased, and that they must therefore be rejected. But is this true? If the Gospels are biased, is this a good reason to reject their claims?
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.