Donna Lee_I Regret My Abortion - Music Videos
Embed donnaleemusic 45726 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 www.donnalee.ws - On January 13, 1986 I had an abortion. A decision that I would come to regret for the rest of my life. I have had many experiences of healing through God's infinite love and mercy over the years. I named my daughter Elizabeth. I believe that she was a girl. God has confirmed this over the years many times. This song is a gift from my daughter. The song is called "Whispers From Heaven". It is an aborted child speaking to her mother from heaven. It is a gift from my daughter. The words were written by a nun and I wrote the music. It has brought healing to many women who regret having an abortion. This is my ministry. To tell others about God's mercy and forgiveness. My healing started when I went to confession two years after my abortion. May God have mercy on us all. This song and the CD are available at itunes.
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
- Celtic Thunder Performs 'Amazing Grace' During Christmas ShowMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.