Donna Lee_I Regret My Abortion - Music Videos
Embed donnaleemusic 46049 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 www.donnalee.ws - On January 13, 1986 I had an abortion. A decision that I would come to regret for the rest of my life. I have had many experiences of healing through God's infinite love and mercy over the years. I named my daughter Elizabeth. I believe that she was a girl. God has confirmed this over the years many times. This song is a gift from my daughter. The song is called "Whispers From Heaven". It is an aborted child speaking to her mother from heaven. It is a gift from my daughter. The words were written by a nun and I wrote the music. It has brought healing to many women who regret having an abortion. This is my ministry. To tell others about God's mercy and forgiveness. My healing started when I went to confession two years after my abortion. May God have mercy on us all. This song and the CD are available at itunes.
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.