Donna Lee_I Regret My Abortion - Music Videos
Embed donnaleemusic 46003 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 www.donnalee.ws - On January 13, 1986 I had an abortion. A decision that I would come to regret for the rest of my life. I have had many experiences of healing through God's infinite love and mercy over the years. I named my daughter Elizabeth. I believe that she was a girl. God has confirmed this over the years many times. This song is a gift from my daughter. The song is called "Whispers From Heaven". It is an aborted child speaking to her mother from heaven. It is a gift from my daughter. The words were written by a nun and I wrote the music. It has brought healing to many women who regret having an abortion. This is my ministry. To tell others about God's mercy and forgiveness. My healing started when I went to confession two years after my abortion. May God have mercy on us all. This song and the CD are available at itunes.
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Of The Bride Give The Best Wedding Toast EVER!Comedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.