Donna Lee_I Regret My Abortion - Music Videos
Embed donnaleemusic 45874 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 www.donnalee.ws - On January 13, 1986 I had an abortion. A decision that I would come to regret for the rest of my life. I have had many experiences of healing through God's infinite love and mercy over the years. I named my daughter Elizabeth. I believe that she was a girl. God has confirmed this over the years many times. This song is a gift from my daughter. The song is called "Whispers From Heaven". It is an aborted child speaking to her mother from heaven. It is a gift from my daughter. The words were written by a nun and I wrote the music. It has brought healing to many women who regret having an abortion. This is my ministry. To tell others about God's mercy and forgiveness. My healing started when I went to confession two years after my abortion. May God have mercy on us all. This song and the CD are available at itunes.
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- 27-Year-Old’s Breathtaking Performance Of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You GoosebumpsMusic Videos
- Teens Win Talent Show With Impressive Drum Line RoutineMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- Kari Jobe Inspires With Brand New Song ‘Keeper Of My Heart’Music Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- Danny Gokey Shares Heartbreaking Inspiration Behind ‘Tell Your Heart To Beat Again...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.