Experiences, are we to trust them? - Today's Christian Videos
Embed prophecyonthemove 2244 views 2010-10-02T00:42:47 There are many Christians who are experiencing many strange behaviors. They say this is a Divine connections with God, and we are not to limit God by keeping him in the Bible. But how can anyone know what is from God or what is from Satan if we take away God's word, the plumbline, our compass, in which to test things? We have to use God's word to judge all actions, behavior and words to see if they really are from God or not. To take away and add extra revelation or actions actualy goes against the word of God and needs to be avoided at all costs.
More Today's Christian Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho and Peter Hollens Sing Beautiful A Cappella ‘Hallelujah’ DuetMusic Videos
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.