The Priority of Two Masters Part 3 of 3 (Nick Holden) - Today's Christian Videos
Embed truthimpacts 1952 views 2010-10-01T23:03:13 Message: The Priority of Two Masters (Pr. 10:3) Part 3 of 3 by Nick Holden of Truth Impacts Ministries (www.truthimpacts.org) or (www.truthimpacts.blogspot.com). What our heart seeks our mouth will eat! What is our heart seeking? We just need to look at what we're feeding on. (TRUTH or FOOLISHNESS) Just because something is real or an undeniable fact does not mean that it is true. We can have real thoughts, emotions, and circumstances in life but if they are not rooted in and the result of truth they are a lie. What are we consuming the most? Psalm 119:29 Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me Thy law graciously. Psalm 120:2 Deliver my soul, O Lord, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue. What a prayer for us today!! Proverbs 10:3 The Lord will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish: but he casteh away the substance of the wicked. Proverbs 15:14 The heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledge: but the mouth of fools feedeth on foolishness. May God use this word to help you grow in grace, and invest His truth in the lives of others.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Security Guard Starts Playing Abandoned Piano. CHILLS!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.