Stories from Skid Row | Febe - Inspirational Videos
Embed urm 470 views 2010-12-28T14:16:35 It is our goal to move every precious mother and child off the streets of Skid Row and to the safety and serenity of Hope Gardens Family Center, where they can really get back on their feet. Febe, a single mom of two, came to Union Rescue Mission when she had to leave her home due to family issues. She is one of the many moms that we have helped move to Hope Gardens, and she definitely won't be the last. It won't be easy. But we know with help from friends like you, we can make this dream a reality. Please take a moment to watch this video of Febe getting a fresh start on life and moving into Hope Gardens. And thank you for your continued support -- we couldn't do this without you.
More Inspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.