Stories from Skid Row | Febe - Inspirational Videos
Embed urm 448 views 2010-12-28T14:16:35 It is our goal to move every precious mother and child off the streets of Skid Row and to the safety and serenity of Hope Gardens Family Center, where they can really get back on their feet. Febe, a single mom of two, came to Union Rescue Mission when she had to leave her home due to family issues. She is one of the many moms that we have helped move to Hope Gardens, and she definitely won't be the last. It won't be easy. But we know with help from friends like you, we can make this dream a reality. Please take a moment to watch this video of Febe getting a fresh start on life and moving into Hope Gardens. And thank you for your continued support -- we couldn't do this without you.
More Inspirational Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
- Celtic Thunder Performs 'Amazing Grace' During Christmas ShowMusic Videos
- Jackie Evancho and Peter Hollens Sing Beautiful A Cappella ‘Hallelujah’ DuetMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.