The Daily Pulse (Thursday, December 23, 2010): O Come, All Ye Faithful (Day 10 of 12 of Jesus Christ is born!) - Inspirational Videos
Embed speakmyword 314 views 2010-12-23T08:19:00 Daily Pulse: Matthew 2:7-8 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and make a careful search for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.” // This is the 10th of a 12 part series, Jesus Christ is born!, a Christmas production I arranged to celebrate Jesus Christ's birth using God's Word and classic Christmas songs. If you'd like a copy of this free arrangement please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Merry Christmas!
More Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- STRANGERS SURPRISE WOMAN WITH GIVING MOBInspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.