The Daily Pulse (Thursday, December 23, 2010): O Come, All Ye Faithful (Day 10 of 12 of Jesus Christ is born!) - Inspirational Videos
Embed speakmyword 367 views 2010-12-23T08:19:00 Daily Pulse: Matthew 2:7-8 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and make a careful search for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.” // This is the 10th of a 12 part series, Jesus Christ is born!, a Christmas production I arranged to celebrate Jesus Christ's birth using God's Word and classic Christmas songs. If you'd like a copy of this free arrangement please email me at [email protected] Merry Christmas!
More Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Kari Jobe - ForeverMusic Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- Sisters Of The Bride Give The Best Wedding Toast EVER!Comedy Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.