Feast of Immaculate Conception 2010 - Inspirational Videos
Embed dioceseofraleigh 668 views 2010-12-10T10:05:31 On December 8, the universal Catholic Church celebrated the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception. The Feast Day is uniquely Catholic. Bishop Burbidge spoke to the students at Cardinal Gibbons High School about Diocesan seminarian Philip Johnson, who has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. "We have prayed for Philip through the intercession of Mary asking Our Lord Jesus to bless Him with amazing graces, and Philip asked me to thank each one of you," Bishop Burbidge said, adding that while Philip has not received a physical cure at this point, "God has already responded to our prayers." The Bishop said Philip has grown "stronger in his faith, reflecting serenity, courage and perseverance, while inspiring and helping others who are struggling. He has never lost hope," the Bishop said, "and renews his 'yes' to the Lord each day, ready to accept whatever God asks of him. In God's will, we always find our peace!"
More Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Kari Jobe - ForeverMusic Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- Sisters Of The Bride Give The Best Wedding Toast EVER!Comedy Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.