Feast of Immaculate Conception 2010 - Inspirational Videos
Embed dioceseofraleigh 627 views 2010-12-10T10:05:31 On December 8, the universal Catholic Church celebrated the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception. The Feast Day is uniquely Catholic. Bishop Burbidge spoke to the students at Cardinal Gibbons High School about Diocesan seminarian Philip Johnson, who has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. "We have prayed for Philip through the intercession of Mary asking Our Lord Jesus to bless Him with amazing graces, and Philip asked me to thank each one of you," Bishop Burbidge said, adding that while Philip has not received a physical cure at this point, "God has already responded to our prayers." The Bishop said Philip has grown "stronger in his faith, reflecting serenity, courage and perseverance, while inspiring and helping others who are struggling. He has never lost hope," the Bishop said, "and renews his 'yes' to the Lord each day, ready to accept whatever God asks of him. In God's will, we always find our peace!"
More Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.