Feast of Immaculate Conception 2010 - Inspirational Videos
Embed dioceseofraleigh 602 views 2010-12-10T10:05:31 On December 8, the universal Catholic Church celebrated the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception. The Feast Day is uniquely Catholic. Bishop Burbidge spoke to the students at Cardinal Gibbons High School about Diocesan seminarian Philip Johnson, who has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. "We have prayed for Philip through the intercession of Mary asking Our Lord Jesus to bless Him with amazing graces, and Philip asked me to thank each one of you," Bishop Burbidge said, adding that while Philip has not received a physical cure at this point, "God has already responded to our prayers." The Bishop said Philip has grown "stronger in his faith, reflecting serenity, courage and perseverance, while inspiring and helping others who are struggling. He has never lost hope," the Bishop said, "and renews his 'yes' to the Lord each day, ready to accept whatever God asks of him. In God's will, we always find our peace!"
More Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Breathtaking Russian Synchronized Skating RoutineMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.