UNITY AND LOVE PART 3 - Ministry Videos
Embed mamamialove 2178 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 One of the last things Jesus commanded his followers was to love one another. We need to excel in love. The subject should be talked about and reviewed continually not only in our churches but our families and communities...Who are you to others in the church. Are you known to be a disciple of Christ that exemplified God's love on this earth?...Let us pray for unity and love amongst all denominations of believers with acceptance and , mutual understanding.
More Ministry Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Hilarious Family Sends Out Video Christmas Card In Their PajamasComedy Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.