Heaven Was Needing A Hero ~ Jo Dee Messina - Today's Christian Videos
I made this video as a dedication to my son-in-law, whom was killed in a car wreck on June 17th, 2006, on Father's Day.He was 23 years old and recently had found Christ and got saved, Praise the Lord! He had been battling a drug addiction and went to rehab. in Missouri for 10 months.. came back a new man and full of the love of God! He always had a smile for everyone he met, but after recieving Christ, he glowed with smiles and love for all. The last time I saw him, I was visiting East Tn, where he and my daughter and grandson Eli lived. He was standing in the drive, smiling big and waving goodbye.
It was not goodbye, because we will see him again on the Glorious Day of Christ's return. We will be reunited!!
I miss him so and my daughter loves and misses him with al her heart, but I know and I encourage her that we will all be together one day. Eli is 6 now, and he will look up at the clouds and say", hello, daddy... I love you".
My prayers are always for my children and grandchildren, May God comfort them and bring them His Peace and Joy again.
Travis is with Jesus and I can see him now all smiles and glowing with the light and love of our Savior! Amen!!
Describing the Lord's appearing and the resurrection of the saints who have died, Paul writes, "Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord" (1 Thess. 4:17).
Paul's purpose in writing was to comfort some of the Thessalonians who evidently thought their dying loved ones would miss the return of Christ. He says in verse 18, "Comfort one another with these words." The comfort comes from the prospect of reunion. Little comfort this would be if in the reunion we could not even recognize one another. But Paul's promise that we will all be "together" forever implies that we shall renew fellow
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- The Words I Would Say ~ Sidewalk Prophetspinkangel101100:03:194,281 views
- Just the Same ~ Kim Hillpinkangel101100:03:184,198 views
- Talkin' About Jesus ~ Vicki Yoh'epinkangel101100:03:391,619 views
- I Have to Believe ~ Kim Hillpinkangel101100:05:041,818 views
- River ~ Grace Williamspinkangel101100:06:051,543 views
- What Faith Can Do ~ Kutlesspinkangel101100:03:552,863 views
- At Your Feet ~ Natalie Grantpinkangel101100:04:542,152 views
- Closer ~ Grace Williamspinkangel101100:04:181,186 views
- The Old Rugged Cross ~ Alan Jacksonpinkangel101100:03:071,660 views
- Promise of a Lifetime ~ Kutlasspinkangel101100:04:041,903 views
- City On Our Knees ~ TobyMacpinkangel101100:04:333,752 views
- Until the Whole World Hears By; Casting Crownspinkangel101100:05:032,455 views
- Angel - Sarah McLachlanpinkangel101100:04:312,722 views
- Indescribable -- Chris Tomlinpinkangel101100:03:361,625 views
- Safe -- Natalie Grantpinkangel101100:04:202,427 views
- I Want To Stroll Over Heaven With You -- Alan Jacksonpinkangel101100:03:092,646 views
- Ready For You -- Kutlesspinkangel101100:04:161,690 views
- In The Garden -- Elvis Presleypinkangel101100:03:111,482 views
- I Look To You -- Whitney Houstonpinkangel101100:04:262,669 views
- I'd Need A Savior -- Among the Thirstypinkangel101100:04:355,727 views