Growing Up Jehovah's Witness- Part 3 - Popular Christian Videos
Embed hazelallen 10058 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 In Part 2, 18 year-old Nancy discusses the consequences of choosing to not be one of Jehovah's Witnesses. She explains about the emotional blackmail implemented by her JW mother and stepfather in attempt to keep her in the organization, the marking, the threat of shunning, her emotionally devastating realization that her mother's love was very conditional and based on her status as a Witness. She shares her breakdown and recovery, and has a few words for other Jehovah's Witness youths who might be struggling with the same issues in their Watchtower dominated home.
More Popular Christian Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- I'm HereSermon Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- How Great Is Our God by Promise KeepersMusic Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: 5 Timeless Quotes from Dietrich BonhoefferInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.