Growing Up Jehovah's Witness- Part 3 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed hazelallen 9874 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 In Part 2, 18 year-old Nancy discusses the consequences of choosing to not be one of Jehovah's Witnesses. She explains about the emotional blackmail implemented by her JW mother and stepfather in attempt to keep her in the organization, the marking, the threat of shunning, her emotionally devastating realization that her mother's love was very conditional and based on her status as a Witness. She shares her breakdown and recovery, and has a few words for other Jehovah's Witness youths who might be struggling with the same issues in their Watchtower dominated home.
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.