Growing Up Jehovah's Witness- Part 3 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed hazelallen 9724 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 In Part 2, 18 year-old Nancy discusses the consequences of choosing to not be one of Jehovah's Witnesses. She explains about the emotional blackmail implemented by her JW mother and stepfather in attempt to keep her in the organization, the marking, the threat of shunning, her emotionally devastating realization that her mother's love was very conditional and based on her status as a Witness. She shares her breakdown and recovery, and has a few words for other Jehovah's Witness youths who might be struggling with the same issues in their Watchtower dominated home.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Change Me God - REILLY (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.