Love is Patient - Today's Christian Videos
Embed sharefaith 5785 views 2010-10-02T01:57:49 Love is not an emotion. The Bible gives us a clear explanation of God's view of love. It is kind, considered and patient. Love does not envy, is not proud or rude and is never self-seeking or easily angered. It keeps no record of wrongs, does not delight in evil and rejoices in truth. It always trusts, always hopes and always perseveres. We need to grasp it, live it and share it. Only God can truly define love. He himself is love. He showed us his love by sending us His Son.
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- God Wants to Talk to YOU!Ministry Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
No playlists found for this account.