Part 20, I Samuel Explained, From Ch 14 Verse 47 To Ch 15 Verse 12 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed johnlewisbrooks 880 views 2010-10-02T01:57:48 The book of I Samuel details the life of a prophet of God who becomes somewhat of a hero among his people. Also, the people rebel and decide they want to elect a king for themselves so that they may be as other nations, not knowing the disasterous results it will bring.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.