Holy Dedication (HMong) - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 769 views 2010-10-02T02:08:05 On February 14, 2009 after Ly Chai and Say have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining of hands, and the giving and receiving of rings, they were pronounced as husband and wife. Their pastor, Rev. Paul Joseph T. Khamdy Yang, blessed them with these words: O God, you have so consecrated the covenant of Christian marriage that in it is represented the covenant between Christ and his Church. Send therefore your blessing upon Chai and Say, that they may surely keep their marriage covenant, and so grow in love and godliness together that their home may be a haven of blessing and peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
More Ministry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.