Feeling Too Guilty To Serve! - Today's Christian Videos
Embed fmff 966 views 2010-10-02T01:59:19 This is an excerpt from a message preached on 2-7-2010. Society and even Christians will try to make you feel to guilty to serve because of your sins. As well, self condemnation will cause you to feel inwardly guilty because of your inconsistencies and failure to adhere to the even the basic tenets of Christianity. Whatever the reason, don't stop serving, don't give up, don't abandoned your journey & walk with God!
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.