Feeling Too Guilty To Serve! - Today's Christian Videos
Embed fmff 995 views 2010-10-02T01:59:19 This is an excerpt from a message preached on 2-7-2010. Society and even Christians will try to make you feel to guilty to serve because of your sins. As well, self condemnation will cause you to feel inwardly guilty because of your inconsistencies and failure to adhere to the even the basic tenets of Christianity. Whatever the reason, don't stop serving, don't give up, don't abandoned your journey & walk with God!
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Healing Bible Verses for You and Your FamilyInspirational Videos
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.