Christmas - Ministry Videos
Embed brightangel777 609 views 2010-12-11T03:55:25 For Christians, Christmas is a time of remembrance for the birth of a Saviour. Historically, Jesus Christ was actually born sometime in the middle of the year during the Summer season - but December 25th is still a date that can be celebrated in the right spirit of remembrance. It is a day where the family can come together to remember the sacrifice and the love that Yeshua had poured out for each of us when He came to the world to take us away from the jaws of Hades and Satan. It is a time for quiet reflection and thanksgiving, and it is also a time to kindly remind others of the origin of the celebration. The birth of Yeshua is indeed awesome news, and its repercussions will undoubtedly be felt for all who trust in His Holy name for an eternity to come during the 1,000 year Millennial Reign and beyond.
More Ministry Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- New Hope Oahu - Hope Is AliveMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- Jason Castro Moriah Peters Sing 'Same Kind Of Broken.' AMAZING!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.