Christmas - Ministry Videos
Embed brightangel777 764 views 2010-12-11T03:55:25 For Christians, Christmas is a time of remembrance for the birth of a Saviour. Historically, Jesus Christ was actually born sometime in the middle of the year during the Summer season - but December 25th is still a date that can be celebrated in the right spirit of remembrance. It is a day where the family can come together to remember the sacrifice and the love that Yeshua had poured out for each of us when He came to the world to take us away from the jaws of Hades and Satan. It is a time for quiet reflection and thanksgiving, and it is also a time to kindly remind others of the origin of the celebration. The birth of Yeshua is indeed awesome news, and its repercussions will undoubtedly be felt for all who trust in His Holy name for an eternity to come during the 1,000 year Millennial Reign and beyond.
More Ministry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.