Christmas - Ministry Videos
Embed brightangel777 657 views 2010-12-11T03:55:25 For Christians, Christmas is a time of remembrance for the birth of a Saviour. Historically, Jesus Christ was actually born sometime in the middle of the year during the Summer season - but December 25th is still a date that can be celebrated in the right spirit of remembrance. It is a day where the family can come together to remember the sacrifice and the love that Yeshua had poured out for each of us when He came to the world to take us away from the jaws of Hades and Satan. It is a time for quiet reflection and thanksgiving, and it is also a time to kindly remind others of the origin of the celebration. The birth of Yeshua is indeed awesome news, and its repercussions will undoubtedly be felt for all who trust in His Holy name for an eternity to come during the 1,000 year Millennial Reign and beyond.
More Ministry Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- BART+TRICIA - Incredibly Powerful Ending On This Emotional, Heartfelt Performance!Music Videos
- Children Write Hilarious Christmas Song For Adults To Perform At ChurchComedy Videos
- Grocery Store Surprises Shoppers With AWESOME Version Of 'Jingle Bells'Music Videos
- Piano Guys, Peter Hollens And David Archuleta Perform ‘Angels We Have Heard On Hig...Music Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- Funny Christmas Church SignsComedy Videos
- You'll Be In AWE Of This Incredible A Cappella Christmas ClassicMusic Videos
- 3 Police Officers Were CAUGHT Doing The Most Amazing Thing – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Country Version Of 'The Old Rugged Cross' Will Give You GoosebumpsMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.