Christmas - Ministry Videos
Embed brightangel777 729 views 2010-12-11T03:55:25 For Christians, Christmas is a time of remembrance for the birth of a Saviour. Historically, Jesus Christ was actually born sometime in the middle of the year during the Summer season - but December 25th is still a date that can be celebrated in the right spirit of remembrance. It is a day where the family can come together to remember the sacrifice and the love that Yeshua had poured out for each of us when He came to the world to take us away from the jaws of Hades and Satan. It is a time for quiet reflection and thanksgiving, and it is also a time to kindly remind others of the origin of the celebration. The birth of Yeshua is indeed awesome news, and its repercussions will undoubtedly be felt for all who trust in His Holy name for an eternity to come during the 1,000 year Millennial Reign and beyond.
More Ministry Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- 27-Year-Old’s Breathtaking Performance Of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You GoosebumpsMusic Videos
- Teens Win Talent Show With Impressive Drum Line RoutineMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- Danny Gokey Shares Heartbreaking Inspiration Behind ‘Tell Your Heart To Beat Again...Inspirational Videos
- ‘I’m Praying For You’ - Godly Couple PRAYS When Son Strays From The LordMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.