Christmas - Ministry Videos
Embed brightangel777 743 views 2010-12-11T03:55:25 For Christians, Christmas is a time of remembrance for the birth of a Saviour. Historically, Jesus Christ was actually born sometime in the middle of the year during the Summer season - but December 25th is still a date that can be celebrated in the right spirit of remembrance. It is a day where the family can come together to remember the sacrifice and the love that Yeshua had poured out for each of us when He came to the world to take us away from the jaws of Hades and Satan. It is a time for quiet reflection and thanksgiving, and it is also a time to kindly remind others of the origin of the celebration. The birth of Yeshua is indeed awesome news, and its repercussions will undoubtedly be felt for all who trust in His Holy name for an eternity to come during the 1,000 year Millennial Reign and beyond.
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Stands Up In Church And Begs To Be AdoptedInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Because He Lives - Dave's HighwayMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.