012| Matthew| Preview - Today's Christian Videos
Embed steamboatajh24 4243 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Suffering the loss of someone we love can be the most difficult thing in life to deal with. One moment we have them and the next they're gone. What are we supposed to do? How are we supposed to feel? The truth is, there's no certain way we're "supposed" to feel. Whatever we're feeling, it's okay. it's okay to feel shock, anger, denial or whatever we may feel. it's okay. And if we don't feel anything at all, that's okay too. it's okay to have no answers and no explanations. Because sometimes all the reasoning and comforting words in the world just isn't what we need. What might help us however is to understand how Jesus dealt with this kind of loss.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- STRANGERS SURPRISE WOMAN WITH GIVING MOBInspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.