012| Matthew| Preview - Today's Christian Videos
Embed steamboatajh24 4196 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Suffering the loss of someone we love can be the most difficult thing in life to deal with. One moment we have them and the next they're gone. What are we supposed to do? How are we supposed to feel? The truth is, there's no certain way we're "supposed" to feel. Whatever we're feeling, it's okay. it's okay to feel shock, anger, denial or whatever we may feel. it's okay. And if we don't feel anything at all, that's okay too. it's okay to have no answers and no explanations. Because sometimes all the reasoning and comforting words in the world just isn't what we need. What might help us however is to understand how Jesus dealt with this kind of loss.
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Hilarious Family Sends Out Video Christmas Card In Their PajamasComedy Videos
- You'll Be In AWE Of This Incredible A Cappella Christmas ClassicMusic Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Kelly Clarkson, Trisha Yearwood and Reba McEntire Sing Beautiful Version Of ‘Silen...Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
No playlists found for this account.