nonbeliever bowing out of current discussion - Today's Christian Videos
Embed willyrogers 8626 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 There is a difference between "not believing" and "disbelieving," and I'm afraid that if I try to take this current discussion further, I would situate myself more deeply into the second category... I really don't want to do that. Response to nothingman: I agree with Doug in saying that I want to avoid creating a spectator sport. Debating can be very stimulating, but it pits people against people in a way that makes their beliefs become polarized - that is the last thing that I want to do here.
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.