Biblical Hebrew Lesson 26 - Translating Yiqtol Con't| by eTeacherBiblical - Education Videos
Embed eteacher 353 views 2010-11-25T04:25:43 In this lesson we continue our study of the Yiqtol verb (the "prefix conjugation"), by examining the common ways in which this verb might be translated in various contexts. While examining this, we read about Elisha's death in 2 Kings 13:1 - וֶֽאֱלִישָׁע חָלָה אֶת־חָלְיוֹ אֲשֶׁר יָמוּת בּוֹ Elisha had been stricken with the illness of which he was to die....
More Education Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Carrie Underwood And Michael W. Smith Perform Jaw-Dropping 'All Is Well' DuetMusic Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.