Lost in Translation - Today's Christian Videos
Embed jkennedy1015 2125 views 2010-10-02T01:18:33 This is a video about communication in marriage. Many times, we, more commonly women, tend to say one thing, but mean another, especially in a "disagreement" in marriage. This video gives an example of what some of those translations might be and suggests how each party should be viewing the other person's communication methods. Bottom line, be a student of your spouse and try to speak in his or her love language: it makes life a lot easier.
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.