Lost in Translation - Today's Christian Videos
Embed jkennedy1015 1985 views 2010-10-02T01:18:33 This is a video about communication in marriage. Many times, we, more commonly women, tend to say one thing, but mean another, especially in a "disagreement" in marriage. This video gives an example of what some of those translations might be and suggests how each party should be viewing the other person's communication methods. Bottom line, be a student of your spouse and try to speak in his or her love language: it makes life a lot easier.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Because He Lives - Dave's HighwayMusic Videos
- Jeremy Camp - We Are The DreamersMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.