The Coral Ridge Hour - The Cost of Universal Health Care - Ministry Videos
Embed crm1 1371 views 2010-10-02T01:25:30 Health care has been taken to the street corners and city halls. As opposing views consider options, what can we learn from Massachusetts' Universal Health Care Reform passed in 2006? There are many similarities between the Massachusetts' model and bills that are now before Congress. After three years, this smaller model provides startling perspectives on cost, coverage, choice and abortion as we consider a national plan. Another plan that could be proposed is called single payer, where the government pays for all health care costs. A comparison of the US with the United Kingdom, which has a single payer system, shows what is at stake in this great debate. Don't be lost in this debate! Send this video to a friend. Go to http://www.coralridgehour.org Support this ministry and help impact lives: give online or call 1-800-229-9673.
More Ministry Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.