The Coral Ridge Hour - The Cost of Universal Health Care - Ministry Videos
Embed crm1 1438 views 2010-10-02T01:25:30 Health care has been taken to the street corners and city halls. As opposing views consider options, what can we learn from Massachusetts' Universal Health Care Reform passed in 2006? There are many similarities between the Massachusetts' model and bills that are now before Congress. After three years, this smaller model provides startling perspectives on cost, coverage, choice and abortion as we consider a national plan. Another plan that could be proposed is called single payer, where the government pays for all health care costs. A comparison of the US with the United Kingdom, which has a single payer system, shows what is at stake in this great debate. Don't be lost in this debate! Send this video to a friend. Go to http://www.coralridgehour.org Support this ministry and help impact lives: give online or call 1-800-229-9673.
More Ministry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: If Christians Prayed Ephesians 3 Like THIS, the Impact Could ...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.