The Coral Ridge Hour - The Cost of Universal Health Care - Ministry Videos
Embed crm1 1444 views 2010-10-02T01:25:30 Health care has been taken to the street corners and city halls. As opposing views consider options, what can we learn from Massachusetts' Universal Health Care Reform passed in 2006? There are many similarities between the Massachusetts' model and bills that are now before Congress. After three years, this smaller model provides startling perspectives on cost, coverage, choice and abortion as we consider a national plan. Another plan that could be proposed is called single payer, where the government pays for all health care costs. A comparison of the US with the United Kingdom, which has a single payer system, shows what is at stake in this great debate. Don't be lost in this debate! Send this video to a friend. Go to http://www.coralridgehour.org Support this ministry and help impact lives: give online or call 1-800-229-9673.
More Ministry Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.