The Coral Ridge Hour - The Cost of Universal Health Care - Ministry Videos
Embed crm1 1334 views 2010-10-02T01:25:30 Health care has been taken to the street corners and city halls. As opposing views consider options, what can we learn from Massachusetts' Universal Health Care Reform passed in 2006? There are many similarities between the Massachusetts' model and bills that are now before Congress. After three years, this smaller model provides startling perspectives on cost, coverage, choice and abortion as we consider a national plan. Another plan that could be proposed is called single payer, where the government pays for all health care costs. A comparison of the US with the United Kingdom, which has a single payer system, shows what is at stake in this great debate. Don't be lost in this debate! Send this video to a friend. Go to http://www.coralridgehour.org Support this ministry and help impact lives: give online or call 1-800-229-9673.
More Ministry Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Hilarious Family Sends Out Video Christmas Card In Their PajamasComedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.