The Coral Ridge Hour - The Cost of Universal Health Care - Ministry Videos
Embed crm1 1383 views 2010-10-02T01:25:30 Health care has been taken to the street corners and city halls. As opposing views consider options, what can we learn from Massachusetts' Universal Health Care Reform passed in 2006? There are many similarities between the Massachusetts' model and bills that are now before Congress. After three years, this smaller model provides startling perspectives on cost, coverage, choice and abortion as we consider a national plan. Another plan that could be proposed is called single payer, where the government pays for all health care costs. A comparison of the US with the United Kingdom, which has a single payer system, shows what is at stake in this great debate. Don't be lost in this debate! Send this video to a friend. Go to http://www.coralridgehour.org Support this ministry and help impact lives: give online or call 1-800-229-9673.
More Ministry Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.