Kim Hill - You Alone - Popular Christian Videos
Embed bobmarshall 4749 views 2010-10-02T01:53:12 One of the most beautiful songs about the comfort of the Lord. My own life has not been particularly rocky, but I know many who have had a rough time, and this is one of the songs I like to share with them. The words in the bridge of the song, from Romans 8:38, are very special : "What can separate me from Your love?" Nothing! In *You alone* is where I find my comfort! Hallelujah! The song was written by Kim Hill, Jamie Kenney, and Judie Lawson.
More Popular Christian Videos
- Simon Thought She Was NUTS For Singing ‘Amazing Grace’…Until THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 1 Word In, All 4 Judges Turned Around. WHOA – She Is Good!Inspirational Videos
- This 12-Year-Old Just Gave 1 AMAZING Performance Of ‘His Name.’ THAT’S A Voice!Music Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Gospel-Singing Contractors Bring CHILLS With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Sandi Patty - We Shall Behold Him (Live)Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Speak LifeMusic Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Friends’ – Michael W. Smith And Christian Artists Perform LiveMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Scott Baio Talks Faith After Wife’s Cancer DiagnosisInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.