Kim Hill - You Alone - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bobmarshall 4496 views 2010-10-02T01:53:12 One of the most beautiful songs about the comfort of the Lord. My own life has not been particularly rocky, but I know many who have had a rough time, and this is one of the songs I like to share with them. The words in the bridge of the song, from Romans 8:38, are very special : "What can separate me from Your love?" Nothing! In *You alone* is where I find my comfort! Hallelujah! The song was written by Kim Hill, Jamie Kenney, and Judie Lawson.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
No playlists found for this account.