Wheres My Boy, sung & written by Allan Bremer - Today's Christian Videos
Embed ribbons-the-clown-tv 2352 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Allan Bremer sings a song he wrote about our son (one of our twins) leaving home. It is a great song for all parents. Al web site is www.abremer.com This is one of the song we use when we minister. My show is all about the love of God as a Father. We all can relate to a fathers love toward his child.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- The Key to MeeknessComedy Videos
- We Have Come Here To Worship - Christine Ostroot OriginalMusic Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.