Wheres My Boy, sung & written by Allan Bremer - Today's Christian Videos
Embed ribbons-the-clown-tv 2373 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Allan Bremer sings a song he wrote about our son (one of our twins) leaving home. It is a great song for all parents. Al web site is www.abremer.com This is one of the song we use when we minister. My show is all about the love of God as a Father. We all can relate to a fathers love toward his child.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.