The Millennial Reign - Today's Christian Videos
Embed brightangel777 1289 views 2010-10-02T01:51:50 The Millennial Reign is a 1,000 year period defined in Revelations starting from the time when the Lord comes and takes His redeemed to the paradise of Heaven (the Second Coming), to the time the Lord returns to the desolate earth with His chosen people in the holy city (the New Jerusalem.) The 1,000 years is also a time of adjustment needed for God's people, in that they will come to understand why the wicked (or quite simply, those who did not choose Christ) were blotted out from the Book of Life. This places a great emphasis on the Word getting out to people, as there are no second chances for those who don't accept Christ and repent. This time is "valuable time", and the existence of the Millennial Reign proves this. There will be tinges of sadness for those whose loved ones are not in the Kingdom of God, but over time the Lord will show them that His judgments are righteous, and that everyone selected for the second resurrection deserves the end fate of the Lake of Fire which will destroy all sin.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 26-Year-Old’s Emotional Audition Gets Simon To Do The UNTHINKABLEInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- You’ll Be Captivated When This Young Woman Sings ‘Down To The River To Pray’Inspirational Videos
- 'Never Let Me Go' From BART+TRICIA Will Warm Your Heart! So Moving!!Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Proverbs 3:5-6 is My ALL-TIME Favorite. You've Got to See Why...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.