Not Worthy, But Welcome - Part 1 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mangumfirstumc 287 views 2010-10-09T09:20:45 This sermon from Sunday, October 3, 2010, uses the occasion of World Communion Sunday to explore what it means to be welcomed at Christ's table. None of us are worthy to receive the Lord. Yet, we are welcomed because Christ invites all who truly repent of their sin and wish to live a life in union with Him. Wow! we are NOT worthy, but we ARE welcome!
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Breathtaking Russian Synchronized Skating RoutineMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.