Part 8, II Chronicals, From Ch 7 Verse 5 To Ch 7 Verse 22 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed johnlewisbrooks 285 views 2010-10-02T02:24:52 In II Chronicals we have a continuation of the political history of Israel and her kings for better or for worse. Although many of th kings who ruled were good, the vast majority were wicked and Israel and Judah now has a sun that will soon set. Soon, invaders from a different country shall carry them away!
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.