The Power of Forgiveness - Today's Christian Videos
Embed brightangel777 829 views 2010-10-02T02:24:30 Forgiveness is the very act of releasing the bitterness and resentfulness one feels towards another. The very act of forgiveness and love are inseparable, and Christ regularly emphasized the sheer importance of this ideal and how it affects the very way the Lord judges us. As Christians, forgiveness is essential to the person that the Lord wants us to become. Without forgiveness, we are unloving and an abomination in the eyes of God. Forgiveness is a gift, and the fruits that can be gathered from it are in themselves a gift for the one who renders it. Is there anyone you need to forgive today?
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.