The Power of Forgiveness - Today's Christian Videos
Embed brightangel777 733 views 2010-10-02T02:24:30 Forgiveness is the very act of releasing the bitterness and resentfulness one feels towards another. The very act of forgiveness and love are inseparable, and Christ regularly emphasized the sheer importance of this ideal and how it affects the very way the Lord judges us. As Christians, forgiveness is essential to the person that the Lord wants us to become. Without forgiveness, we are unloving and an abomination in the eyes of God. Forgiveness is a gift, and the fruits that can be gathered from it are in themselves a gift for the one who renders it. Is there anyone you need to forgive today?
More Today's Christian Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- Emotional Love Story Follows Along With 1 Corinthians 13Inspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- "Laying It Aside"Ministry Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.