The Power of Forgiveness - Today's Christian Videos
Embed brightangel777 800 views 2010-10-02T02:24:30 Forgiveness is the very act of releasing the bitterness and resentfulness one feels towards another. The very act of forgiveness and love are inseparable, and Christ regularly emphasized the sheer importance of this ideal and how it affects the very way the Lord judges us. As Christians, forgiveness is essential to the person that the Lord wants us to become. Without forgiveness, we are unloving and an abomination in the eyes of God. Forgiveness is a gift, and the fruits that can be gathered from it are in themselves a gift for the one who renders it. Is there anyone you need to forgive today?
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Because He Lives - Dave's HighwayMusic Videos
- Jeremy Camp - We Are The DreamersMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.