The Power of Forgiveness - Today's Christian Videos
Embed brightangel777 684 views 2010-10-02T02:24:30 Forgiveness is the very act of releasing the bitterness and resentfulness one feels towards another. The very act of forgiveness and love are inseparable, and Christ regularly emphasized the sheer importance of this ideal and how it affects the very way the Lord judges us. As Christians, forgiveness is essential to the person that the Lord wants us to become. Without forgiveness, we are unloving and an abomination in the eyes of God. Forgiveness is a gift, and the fruits that can be gathered from it are in themselves a gift for the one who renders it. Is there anyone you need to forgive today?
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
- Celtic Thunder Performs 'Amazing Grace' During Christmas ShowMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.