The Gospel Overload - Comedy Videos
Embed christianfilmmakers 519 views 2010-10-22T15:15:03 Some people feel they can not share their faith effectively unless they have a lot of Biblical knowledge or have been to their church evangelism class. It is quite the contrary. Sharing the Gospel should be a natural extension of your walk with the Lord. It is like when you have found something wonderful, you want to tell someone about it. Don't follow this couples comical example by using religious terms that non-believers won't understand. Keep it simple and let God do it!
More Comedy Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.