The Gospel Overload - Comedy Videos
Embed christianfilmmakers 468 views 2010-10-22T15:15:03 Some people feel they can not share their faith effectively unless they have a lot of Biblical knowledge or have been to their church evangelism class. It is quite the contrary. Sharing the Gospel should be a natural extension of your walk with the Lord. It is like when you have found something wonderful, you want to tell someone about it. Don't follow this couples comical example by using religious terms that non-believers won't understand. Keep it simple and let God do it!
More Comedy Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Stands Up In Church And Begs To Be AdoptedInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.