The Gospel Overload - Comedy Videos
Embed christianfilmmakers 441 views 2010-10-22T15:15:03 Some people feel they can not share their faith effectively unless they have a lot of Biblical knowledge or have been to their church evangelism class. It is quite the contrary. Sharing the Gospel should be a natural extension of your walk with the Lord. It is like when you have found something wonderful, you want to tell someone about it. Don't follow this couples comical example by using religious terms that non-believers won't understand. Keep it simple and let God do it!
More Comedy Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.