The Gospel Overload - Comedy Videos
Embed christianfilmmakers 481 views 2010-10-22T15:15:03 Some people feel they can not share their faith effectively unless they have a lot of Biblical knowledge or have been to their church evangelism class. It is quite the contrary. Sharing the Gospel should be a natural extension of your walk with the Lord. It is like when you have found something wonderful, you want to tell someone about it. Don't follow this couples comical example by using religious terms that non-believers won't understand. Keep it simple and let God do it!
More Comedy Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.