Maggie's Passage: Trailer (1:32) - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bridgestonemediagrp 1381 views 2010-10-02T02:23:22 From writer and director Mike Norris comes an inspiring story of endurance, hope, and forgiveness. After her father's tragic death, 18-year-old Maggie Sirron (Ali Faulkner) runs away from her adopted Christian home. Trying to fill a void in her life, Maggie discovers that her birth mother does not love or want her, and she soon finds herself living on the streets alone. With no place to go, Maggie turns to the Bible and realizes that God has a better plan for her life, but she'll need the help of others to return home to her adopted mother who never stopped praying for her return.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.