Maggie's Passage: Trailer (1:32) - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bridgestonemediagrp 1190 views 2010-10-02T02:23:22 From writer and director Mike Norris comes an inspiring story of endurance, hope, and forgiveness. After her father's tragic death, 18-year-old Maggie Sirron (Ali Faulkner) runs away from her adopted Christian home. Trying to fill a void in her life, Maggie discovers that her birth mother does not love or want her, and she soon finds herself living on the streets alone. With no place to go, Maggie turns to the Bible and realizes that God has a better plan for her life, but she'll need the help of others to return home to her adopted mother who never stopped praying for her return.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- Emotional Love Story Follows Along With 1 Corinthians 13Inspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.