Go With God, Parts 1-3b - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 609 views 2010-10-02T02:19:38 LESLIE'S SALT SHAKER II: "I've never left a church I didn't love. Ministry is such a joy. I know you will continue to make great strides forward in vitality and growth. You've worked so hard and accomplished so much! In our time together we've said farewell to many dear ones, and welcomed in an equal number of new folks who are now a part of our family. Your warm and loving embrace, your gracious way of making room for new ideas, new ways of doing things and new people, is because of one thing that will never change: who you are, Memorial. You understand the importance of embracing not only those who come in and those who are already here, but of reaching out to include others who long for a spiritual family and connection with God. You understand what it means to serve and what it means to give."
More Ministry Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.