In Memory of Jou Vue Hang - Today's Christian Videos
Embed hmong4life 574 views 2010-10-02T02:19:40 In Memory of Jou Vue Hang. In his Eulogy, the Hang Family wrote, "Our father was a strong and courageous man. He was loved by his wife, 5 sons, 7 daughters, 4 grandsons, and family and friends. Jou Vue Hang was a good father and a lovely husband. He was full of life and always took care of his family well. Our father was one of a kind. He taught us the importance of life, what's right from wrong, and encouraged all of his children to live their lives to the fullest. Jou Vue was a good man. He served as a soldier for the US during the Vietnam/American War and was proud of what he did. Jou Vue was a strong believer in God. No matter where he was or what he was doing, he held his faith in God very high. He loved to talk about God's love and how much God loves his children. Our father always had God in his heart. Our father loved to cook and enjoyed doing carpentry work. Cooking was one of his specialties. One of his favorite dishes to cook was eggs stir fried with vegetables. We will surely miss his cooking. Jou Vue Hang was born on July 4, 1950 in Laos. He passed away on Easter Sunday, April 12, 2009 at about 11:00 A.M. He was a good man and also stubborn, but he lived his life to the fullest. Although our father has passed on, we know that he is no longer suffering and is with God now. We know that he is looking over us and his spirit will guide us through our struggles. Until we meet again, you will always remain in our hearts and souls. We will truly miss you, Dad!"
More Today's Christian Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
No playlists found for this account.