In Memory of Jou Vue Hang - Today's Christian Videos
Embed hmong4life 471 views 2010-10-02T02:19:40 In Memory of Jou Vue Hang. In his Eulogy, the Hang Family wrote, "Our father was a strong and courageous man. He was loved by his wife, 5 sons, 7 daughters, 4 grandsons, and family and friends. Jou Vue Hang was a good father and a lovely husband. He was full of life and always took care of his family well. Our father was one of a kind. He taught us the importance of life, what's right from wrong, and encouraged all of his children to live their lives to the fullest. Jou Vue was a good man. He served as a soldier for the US during the Vietnam/American War and was proud of what he did. Jou Vue was a strong believer in God. No matter where he was or what he was doing, he held his faith in God very high. He loved to talk about God's love and how much God loves his children. Our father always had God in his heart. Our father loved to cook and enjoyed doing carpentry work. Cooking was one of his specialties. One of his favorite dishes to cook was eggs stir fried with vegetables. We will surely miss his cooking. Jou Vue Hang was born on July 4, 1950 in Laos. He passed away on Easter Sunday, April 12, 2009 at about 11:00 A.M. He was a good man and also stubborn, but he lived his life to the fullest. Although our father has passed on, we know that he is no longer suffering and is with God now. We know that he is looking over us and his spirit will guide us through our struggles. Until we meet again, you will always remain in our hearts and souls. We will truly miss you, Dad!"
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- 11-Year-Old Sings 'Amazing Grace' and She Sounds Like a Chorus of AngelsMusic Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- These Adorable Triplets Are About To Brighten Your Day! How Precious Is THIS!Cute Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.